Demise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Death by Destruction Alliance

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lazuras
lazuras

Death by Destruction Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Death by Destruction Alliance   Death by Destruction Alliance I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 8:09 am

All,
Last night we were invited to join Death by Destruction's alliance, they are a relatively large guild, always see members running around and appear to have a large group of folks on during US prime time. Hung out with quite a few of them and they seem like good folks...I ask that with the lack of Leevoth and Stigh that we try to maintain this alliance...would love to have more people to play with and they're often in the BG's.

Just wanted to toss that out there, I know we have a reputation with alliances on live, but if we plan on playing on this small server at all we should at least try to be personable. Thanks and as a side note...GRATZ ON OUR FIRST KEEP CLAIM! hehe.

JJ
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

PostSubject: Re: Death by Destruction Alliance   Death by Destruction Alliance I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:27 am

cheers
Back to top Go down
Cain
Cain

PostSubject: Re: Death by Destruction Alliance   Death by Destruction Alliance I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 6:19 pm

Lead on Brother, we got your back!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death by Destruction Alliance   Death by Destruction Alliance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death by Destruction Alliance
Page 1 of 1