Demise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

But...it goes to ELEVEN!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Creep
Creep

But...it goes to ELEVEN! Empty
PostSubject: But...it goes to ELEVEN!   But...it goes to ELEVEN! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 7:22 am

Eleven online last night.
This bodes...well.

Cannot wait to roll with a routine RvR group...group PLUS...hell, even TWO groups of Demise at this rate...

I hope that by Christmas...we can conduct a solid week of keep-rape...just griefing a chosen realm into submission by blowing up their unclaimed keeps...sometimes simultaneously if possible.

Otherwise, we should probably consider a consistent one-night-a-week RvR cum fiesta (squirt squirt squirt). Open to suggestions for any other off-nights, etc.

Given how the team is forming up...I think we will be well-served by the current class roster...could still use another skald, healer, and runie or two if you're considering inviting old hands.

For the PvE crowd, I intend to hold some good ol' Creep sessions out in Raum between WoW kills, after I get back from a month of leave...heading home tomorrow....for the first time in 10 months.

I have good reason to be offline a bit Wink

ELEVEN. Cannot believe it. Muahahaahhahahahah!!!

Back to top Go down
Thorgren
Officer
Thorgren

PostSubject: Re: But...it goes to ELEVEN!   But...it goes to ELEVEN! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:06 pm

Glad your going home brother. Take your well deserved time off and indulge yourself.
Back to top Go down
Creep
Creep

PostSubject: Re: But...it goes to ELEVEN!   But...it goes to ELEVEN! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:58 pm

Squirt squirt squirt.

J
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

PostSubject: Re: But...it goes to ELEVEN!   But...it goes to ELEVEN! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:26 am

GROSS!!

Haha!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: But...it goes to ELEVEN!   But...it goes to ELEVEN! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

But...it goes to ELEVEN!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demise :: Dark Age of Camelot-
Jump to: