Demise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Midgard Roles

Go down 
+3
Engelica
Darkrise
Zearn
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Zearn

Midgard Roles Empty
PostSubject: Midgard Roles   Midgard Roles I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 1:53 pm

Stanik

Healer

Undecided Crafting

Aug/Mend will go Aug/Pac if we end up heal heavy...
Back to top Go down
Darkrise
Darkrise

Midgard Roles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midgard Roles   Midgard Roles I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:35 pm

Darkrize

Spiritmaster

Tailor unless someone else really wants to do it.

Going summoning til 40 then will /xp off (provided we can still use) and help PL others to 40. Then going to respec darkness for battlegrounds and big rvr.
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

Midgard Roles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midgard Roles   Midgard Roles I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:47 pm

Cimantha

Shaman

Aug/Mend

Have 300+ Spellcrafting atm
Back to top Go down
Vorex
Admin
Vorex

Midgard Roles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midgard Roles   Midgard Roles I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 4:47 pm

Favin - Warrior - Alchemist
Back to top Go down
Thorgren
Officer
Thorgren

Midgard Roles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midgard Roles   Midgard Roles I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:35 am

Thorgren - Thane - Mez Breaking
Back to top Go down
Creep
Creep

Midgard Roles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midgard Roles   Midgard Roles I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 9:52 am

Zorch - Runemaster

Others possibilities as needed: Creepeth (Healer)

Will level one or the other with Ange's cave/aug sham (do not anticipate her rolling with us routinely though...new job after this one may not permit).

J

PS Currently leveling a FDS spiritmaster to farm and farm and farm. And PBAE bomb while leveling if we ever get some moderna groups rolling in the 40s.
Back to top Go down
lazuras
lazuras

Midgard Roles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midgard Roles   Midgard Roles I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:00 am

Lazuris - Zerk duh
500+ Armor crafting

subnote, xp off works like a champ, rp off does not.

I'll be xping off at 35 and 49 at least, to cap RP's hehe...may do 43 as well but we'll see, that BG isn't as fun.

Side side note, not sure if I will transfer money across realms as my lack of faith is humans is disturbing, though there is a guild who does it on the forums if I can find them I'll do it.

JJ
Back to top Go down
Creep
Creep

Midgard Roles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midgard Roles   Midgard Roles I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 12:04 pm

Heyas JJ...math question and a couple more intentions.

Math: With the higher delve thane spells now, and the classes available, is a troll thane > frostalf thane? Which would you recommend for PvP and why? PvE? I had a lot of fun on Creep, farming in raum (oranges)...but being able to nuke things down faster seemed a better move on my frosty thane. Perhaps there are some other perspectives out there from the non-shield crowd. I seem to remember 2h specs for RvR (although dropping shield slam seems pretty dangerous).

Intentions: levelling a 38/36/12 pac/mend/aug healer with ange after i get back here. This will be my primary RvR toon (and open to recommendations on spec otherwise...but it seems that spec gives the best of both worlds...and should be a hoot with a cave/aug shaman). Insta-AOE mezz and Insta-AOE stun...ahhhh. Nommy.

Methinks I will do some tailoring on the farm SM (at least to 500 so I can salvage all the cloth anyone pitches my way), and make the healer my WC...isn't there a siege component to crafting? Like repairing keeps? Think there's a benefit there.

J
Back to top Go down
lazuras
lazuras

Midgard Roles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midgard Roles   Midgard Roles I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 12:29 pm

As I recall, the piety difference is still small enough that I doubt it will be substantial , though dex for cast speeds will likely be a bigger factor...all I know is dwarf thanes rocked my ass in Thid and Emain...didn't see a lot of trolls or frostalfs, mostly norse or dwarf no clue why. you WILL use shield slam, it is far to useful on uthgard and you will have 9 second slam, unlike live where thane's slam was nerfed to 5 secs.

As for siegecraft, I believe all crafters have access to it to build rams, etc...as for repairs I think it was based of tertiary crafts like woodworking but it's been awhile.

JJ
Back to top Go down
Creep
Creep

Midgard Roles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midgard Roles   Midgard Roles I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:05 pm

Yeah...the dex difference between all four races is 20 points total. Trolls are 35, norse and dorf are 50, and frostalfs are 55.

SUCK.

However, piety is a 15 point difference as well, ON the class with the highest dex. It's either that OR the 35 points of additional strength (and 20 points LESS of dex) on the troll.

I don't think dorf con plays a big enough role to offset.

Will keep the frostalf thane atm...nothing like RvR deception on racial stereotypes.

J
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Midgard Roles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midgard Roles   Midgard Roles I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Midgard Roles
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demise :: Dark Age of Camelot-
Jump to: