Demise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Uthgard Fugue FAQ

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Creep
Creep

Uthgard Fugue FAQ Empty
PostSubject: Uthgard Fugue FAQ   Uthgard Fugue FAQ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 7:16 am

Okay guys...

I know Uthgard is set in a particular point in the development of DAOC...but I am having trouble remembering jack shit. Below are some questions I have regarding "how do I" that I simply cannot remember--or that might have changed over time.

1) How do I get to the battlegrounds? Went to Snowdonia (I assume a Svasud Faste counterpart) and did not see a 'porter). Refresh my memory.
2) I see player housing, but have no facility with it yet. Where is the guildhouse?
3) Who can invite to guild? Promote? Use the guild chests?
4) I remember a Demise in Midgard of overwhelming heals and heavy melee. Have we given thought to an end-game RvR group of about 6-8 core members and if so, what roles we want/need? I was doing /who class the other day and could not find wizzies to save my life. Just dundering about good/bad class combos in the endgame. Loving cabbie.
5) What teleport options are out there now? Personal house stones? Guildhouse stones? Anywhere else?

Dazzit 4 now.
j
Back to top Go down
lazuras
lazuras

Uthgard Fugue FAQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uthgard Fugue FAQ   Uthgard Fugue FAQ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 2:55 pm

alrighty...

1)almost had it...castle sauvage is Uppland equivalent, so got there and buy a medallion to you BG then wait on port.

2)We don't have a guild house, Jr as I recall has guild leadership, I have a house with a bind stone that I can add you as a friend to, but it's pretty full up atm only one chest in a small house hehe.

3)most of our toons can invite, cept nooblets which seem to be our alts, similar rules to your other questions in this one, officers should be able to do everything as I recall.

4) nope, everyone is playing a toon they like, odds are we won't have an 8 man to run, so small group dynamics lend well to whatever classes you can get, right now our biggest weakness for a small man group is CC ie a sorc or a minstrel (also missing best speed). Alb is the hardest realm to make a perfect 8 man as it requires a lot of classes to fill each roll, so better off just running and having fun.

5) There are teleporters in camelot and housing, also the teleport pad can take you to more places than just PvP...that's it. Old school DAoC made you run places.

JJ

Back to top Go down

Uthgard Fugue FAQ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demise :: Dark Age of Camelot-
Jump to: