Demise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whitelist for DAO

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Creep
Creep

Whitelist for DAO Empty
PostSubject: Whitelist for DAO   Whitelist for DAO I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 3:43 am

Well, we have a blacklist...so I decided to be a little more positive for a change and start a thread on helpful motherfuckers.

Momir
Scing (alt)

Made me a set of gear as soon as I logged in on Uthgard. Kinda funny, and brought back GREAT memories of a time when gamers (GASP) helped each other!

I'm (re)sold.

J
Back to top Go down
lazuras
lazuras

Whitelist for DAO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whitelist for DAO   Whitelist for DAO I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 9:06 am

About a month ago a I was out pvping at 45 (horrible idea in a bg that caps at 49 with no template) I rocked this Night shade 4 or 5 fights in a row getting my PA off when we were both stealthed, etc...he still usually won but he was RR4 and lvl 49 so I was happy with my attempts...about 10 minutes later a minstrel sends me a tell to come to the PK...he says he was that shade and wanted a fair fight...so he told me to come back at 47 with a template and handed me 20 plat...granted I wasted most of it on alchemy and a house, but was still pretty damn cool. the server seems to have a good community, all of which seem to realize how hard it is to get started, much better community than most games I've played lately, hehe.
JJ
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

Whitelist for DAO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whitelist for DAO   Whitelist for DAO I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 9:48 am

DAoC has always had a great community. We've always thought it was because it's a more "difficult" game to play/master. Not a hand out type game like games today seem to be.

I have met;
Nate/Lori (9 yrs ago on Mid)
Krosa/Amie (9 yrs ago on Mid)
Dale/Dena (9 yrs ago on Hib)
Skippie (last year on Uthgard Mid)

All of which are still a part of my life. A BIG part of my life.
Back to top Go down
Creep
Creep

Whitelist for DAO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whitelist for DAO   Whitelist for DAO I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 8:14 pm

Holy shit JJ. That's pretty amazing.

J
Back to top Go down
lazuras
lazuras

Whitelist for DAO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whitelist for DAO   Whitelist for DAO I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 12:47 am

Scout named Savigus good cat, teaching me a lot and pointing out jerk mids and hibs and cool ones that leave solo's small groups alone, good people right there.
JJ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Whitelist for DAO Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whitelist for DAO   Whitelist for DAO I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whitelist for DAO
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demise :: Dark Age of Camelot-
Jump to: