Demise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I know I am gonna regret this

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Thorgren
Officer
Thorgren

I know I am gonna regret this Empty
PostSubject: I know I am gonna regret this   I know I am gonna regret this I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 9:49 pm

Downloading att.

Are you all still playing easy mode Alb?
Back to top Go down
lazuras
lazuras

PostSubject: Re: I know I am gonna regret this   I know I am gonna regret this I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:23 am

ha! Cataclysm is still pretyt fresh but maybe eventually again, give you time to hit RR5 before you get to 35....
Back to top Go down
Torm

PostSubject: Re: I know I am gonna regret this   I know I am gonna regret this I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:41 am

For those who haven't touched your account, make sure to log in every so often, they will purge inactive accounts.
Back to top Go down
Thorgren
Officer
Thorgren

PostSubject: Re: I know I am gonna regret this   I know I am gonna regret this I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:31 am

Why Alb?

I just have this overwhelming urge to gank everybody walking around in Cotswold.

Anywho, anybody know the best way to spec a Smite Cleric? I am such a hybrid whore!
Back to top Go down
Creep
Creep

PostSubject: Re: I know I am gonna regret this   I know I am gonna regret this I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 12:57 pm

Max storms.

Put the rest in self-buffs.

Wink

Srsly, though...I dicked around with charplan and ran something between 60/40 or 70/30 smite specline and buffs specline.

Dunno if that's the coolkid way to do business, but felt pretty close to maxxing dps while surviving while levelling Wink

J
Back to top Go down
Darkrise
Darkrise

PostSubject: Re: I know I am gonna regret this   I know I am gonna regret this I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 12:02 pm

Its been awhile since i played anything daoc related, and my knowledge of the free version is even more limited. The buff-system itself may have even been redone and if so this post will mean pratically nothing.

If memory serves the buff system becomes even more important if bots are eliminated from the game. Also if i recall my numbers the dps advantage from buffs can out-weigh what you get from a pure dps spec. Getting the higher buffs will allow faster cast speeds and more spells off as well as better acuity buffs making up some of the difference in lost dps from lower spec. In addition the higher buff spec shift allows you will more group utility as you can buff group mates and also yields you the buff shears which have higher utility in more organized pvp. But at the same time if you use buff shears your taking less time from doing dps, so i guess it would really depend on what you want to do more in combat.

looking at exact specs i believe one that has been popular is 40/35 ench/smite with a few points into healing.

2c.

.Drew
Back to top Go down
Thorgren
Officer
Thorgren

PostSubject: Re: I know I am gonna regret this   I know I am gonna regret this I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:53 pm

Rolled a toon on Aika...../sigh MMOs bore me now...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I know I am gonna regret this   I know I am gonna regret this I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I know I am gonna regret this
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demise :: Dark Age of Camelot-
Jump to: