Demise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone still awaiting their game?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Creep
Creep

Anyone still awaiting their game? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone still awaiting their game?   Anyone still awaiting their game? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 1:06 pm

Quote :
Dear Gamestop, Fuck YOU.
WORLD OF WARCRAFT: Cataclysm Collectors Edition - PC

Status: Back Ordered - This product is currently not in stock, however your order and payment will be processed when we receive more product. After an order is processed, the time of delivery is determined by the shipping method. See the "Shipping" section for shipping methods and delivery times.

Fuck you guys, seriously. I preordered my copy as soon as Collector's Edition were announced. Complete bullshit. This shit with overnight shipping should have been at my front door already, my neighbor down the street got his from you guys already, and he preodered like two weeks ago.

/end nerdrage

Anyone else dealing with screwy deliveries yet? First bad thing I have heard about game orders...I quit pre-ordering from ebgames (gamestop) after the Age of Conan fiasco with Collector's Ed.

J
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still awaiting their game?   Anyone still awaiting their game? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 1:44 pm

We gave up on pre-ordering through stores too. We are doing the digital download through Battle.Net.
Back to top Go down
JP
JP

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still awaiting their game?   Anyone still awaiting their game? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 10:58 am

I did preorder the hardcopy, but that was before the digital copy was available....so I bought the digital copy too so I could be one of the cool kids...gonna be a late night...hehe starting to feel sick already Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still awaiting their game?   Anyone still awaiting their game? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:10 am

Nice JP, lol
Back to top Go down
Creep
Creep

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still awaiting their game?   Anyone still awaiting their game? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 12:23 pm

Well...won't be home until the 20th...at least, unless something crazy happens.

Ange's copy is shipped and should be there tomorrow; mine is delayed until 13-15 december apparently...but...no big deal, will have all the content and time to get it for my account. Gotta love amazon--both ordered the same day.

J

PS Found a list of things peeps are stocking up on...thought you would enjoy a walk down the memory lane of release preps:

Quote :
Both my roommates and i have been playing wow since vanilla back when we were in high school, now we are up at college together and have a house near campus. We are not going to be able to start till a few days after Cat due to finals, but we have our stock pile set up mostly for the 2 weeks after that and before we go home for xmas break. it is as follows:
- 16 liters of soda, pepsi, coke, sierra mist, rootbeer, cheerwine.
- 3x 12 packs of MD code red, cans.
- 8x 6 pakcs of Ramen.
- a cardboard box of candy with bags of Jolly ranchers, gum, M&Ms, kit kats, hersheys kisses, etc...
- 4x 3 packs of Large DIgornos pizzas.
- a box of pancake mix.
- 1 bag of apples, 2 bags of grapes, 1 box of plums, a few pears.
- 2x 12 pack redbull.
- a case of yogurt.
- 10 boxes of Velveeta MCNcheese.
- 2 bags of frozen chicken nuggets.
- 2 cases of chicken alfredo pasta.
- 1 bag of coffee grounds, w/ coffee maker.
- 2 boxes chewy bars.
- various alcoholic beverages.
- a case of chicken pot pies.
- two tubs of ice cream.
- a bag of cheese string sticks.
- 3 bags of chips and 2 jars of salsa.

Prly gonan grab some more stuff, but we are ready to go i think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone still awaiting their game?   Anyone still awaiting their game? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone still awaiting their game?
Page 1 of 1