Demise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Levelling note

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Creep
Creep

Levelling note Empty
PostSubject: Levelling note   Levelling note I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 12:16 pm

Just FYI, if anyone wants to get a jump on their levelling when Cata is released tomorrow night...

If you do all 25 of your dailies (Hodir, AT, Gunship, Brunhildar, etc) prior to the release....you can turn them in after CATA goes live and get your bub or six o' xp, as currently coded.

In case anyone is wanting that early leg-up, or trying for a server first.

Looking forward to OWNING the guild achieves...since I will suck in just about every other way. Heh.

J
Back to top Go down
lazuras
lazuras

Levelling note Empty
PostSubject: Re: Levelling note   Levelling note I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 4:28 pm

I saved up 4k justice points and finished off goblin rep...that's all the prep I need, probably not going to bother pulling a JP and staying up late, I'll maybe be 81 by the time you get home Wink
Back to top Go down
Creep
Creep

Levelling note Empty
PostSubject: Re: Levelling note   Levelling note I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 9:15 am

So what's up with the old zones not providing but 10% xp? Neat way to keep peeps from taking advantage of farming old areas...but...

Also read on the mmo forums that there are issues with no one getting any xp over level 80 right now.

BTW, why do you save up 4k justice points? I don't understand how that whole new system works.

J
Back to top Go down
JP
JP

Levelling note Empty
PostSubject: Re: Levelling note   Levelling note I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:23 am

So who hit 85? Having fun exploring the new zones and discovering the instances entrance. Hopefully get back to leveling tonight. Just wanted to see if yall liked the new xpac or not. Either way if you need any help or want to run anything let me know. Had fun blowing up Blackrock last nite with yall, hope to do it again in the very near future. cheers
Back to top Go down
JP
JP

Levelling note Empty
PostSubject: GRATZ   Levelling note I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:18 am

Gratz to the new 85s on DB (don't know who all is 85 on ED)

Kraba~Jason
Warelf~Jarod
Reaxor~Justin
Astoejp~yeah me...dont know if there is more I logged shortly after dingage

None the less Gratz to all cheers on guild rank 3 also

Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

Levelling note Empty
PostSubject: Re: Levelling note   Levelling note I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:31 pm

Grizz-nads!
Back to top Go down
lazuras
lazuras

Levelling note Empty
PostSubject: Re: Levelling note   Levelling note I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 10:22 am

and this guy....back to rep farming and finishing quests hehe.
Back to top Go down
Creep
Creep

Levelling note Empty
PostSubject: Re: Levelling note   Levelling note I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:21 pm

So how does the flow go after you hit 85? Focus on the Heroic runs and rep farming until you're topped out in 333/346 gear?

Anyone pioneering the archaeology tip?

Planning on pushing through on tailoring and JC on koko when I get back...will level Taze up in Alchemy and enchanting as time permits and not to the detriment of primary guild crafters--just for facility.

JP, will need that mechano-hog eventually. I will permit you the honor of making me one, for free.

J

PS Almost time for big bucks bingo here on the mighty carrier. You haven't played bingo until you've played for a brand new Dodge Charger...or $10k cash (tax free). Wish me luck.
Back to top Go down
lazuras
lazuras

Levelling note Empty
PostSubject: Re: Levelling note   Levelling note I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 1:22 pm

yes and no...as DPS heroic queues on roughly 45 minutes still...and I hate people so I'll hang with demise as able. Many of the rep grinds don't have dailies so lvl 85 regular dungeuns are the only option...BUT it is easy to get a pretty good gear set going so no worries when demise calls to run heroics.

Mats are slowly getting cheaper on the AH as more people add to the pool, by christmas I expect it will be stabilized. I ran 14 dailies today in about an hour, so they're as easy if not easier then WoTLK dailies were...which is nice. Anywah back to homework I go.
JJ
Back to top Go down
Creep
Creep

Levelling note Empty
PostSubject: Re: Levelling note   Levelling note I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 2:36 pm

Glad to help when I get there...seeing widely varying comments on healing, but my paradigm for holy remains what it was when we first started running 5-man ToC...healers had to re-learn how to use, what to use, when to use certain CDs...and I am really looking forward to it.

That, and I DO read and try new things...like Lightwell-healing.

Anyhoo, good to hear about mats...can you get EVERY faction rolling with 25 dailies per day, or is conventional wisdom to focus on a certain faction and then move on after exalted?

J
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Levelling note Empty
PostSubject: Re: Levelling note   Levelling note I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Levelling note
Page 1 of 1