Demise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The alliance

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lazuras
lazuras

The alliance Empty
PostSubject: The alliance   The alliance I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 9:09 am

Well we're in an alliance as most of you know...and they had their meeting the other night. And seeing how i was the only one on...

People who have alliance meetings scare me, but they have good intentions. Their goal is to be the new zerg, and have been successful in doing so the last few weeks. Griffbad the wizzy has organized DF retakes (ie taking every keep he can) nearly every night and anyone 35+ is welcome, good folks.

They're also planning on starting up dragon zergs as often as possible here shortly, sounds like 40+ are welcome but they're still deciding on this one.

All in all good folks for now, bit cheery for my taste, but a lot of old players in it, so should pan out well for us, least till Jeremy and Stigh come back hehe.

JJ
Back to top Go down
Vorex
Admin
Vorex

The alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The alliance   The alliance I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 10:36 am

nice. I see alot of alliance people around while leveling and they usually have no probs grouping up and killing stuff together. I like them so far.

Of course the maturity level in Daoc has always been higher then other games we have played and this free shard seems to have even less jackasses then live did.
Back to top Go down
Creep
Creep

The alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The alliance   The alliance I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 12:48 pm

Wow, this freeshard is starting to make my pants tight.

I LIKE maturity. I even like Stigh and Jeremy destroying Alliances Wink

More than that, I like watching you guys setting up the framework for an excellent alternative game for all of us.

Hey, the more successful we are, the more free potions I get from JJ!!

I just have to figure out what Ken needs so I can get 4 sets of cloth made and some decent toys made for the BGs and beyond Wink

J

PS Nice frickin' RPs this week JJ.
Back to top Go down
lazuras
lazuras

The alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The alliance   The alliance I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 4:15 pm

huh, how do you know I've been getting rps?

Either way it's nicer knowing I've only played twice this week I spose, but I was home sick on thursday so that counts for like 4 days Wink
Back to top Go down
Creep
Creep

The alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The alliance   The alliance I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 1:35 pm

Your totals post every 60 seconds on the uthgard-net homepage.

Love watching what the guild is up to.

Who is Buckshot btw?

J
Back to top Go down
Vorex
Admin
Vorex

The alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The alliance   The alliance I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 2:09 pm

New recruit. Grouped with him a few times while leveling and he seemed cool enough so I shot him an invite.
Back to top Go down
Fyrefly

The alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The alliance   The alliance I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 9:29 pm

Well....

I did it....

I have crossed to the dark side....

I am now....playing....DAoC!!! :-)

No friggin' clue what I am doing - but, reading and fumbling my way along. Just hit level 7....Lyn guilded me this evening...thx Lyn.

Will keep chugging along. Enjoying the gameplay so far.

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

The alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The alliance   The alliance I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 9:36 pm

You are welcome Suspect <---ninja stealthy guy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: The alliance   The alliance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The alliance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demise :: Dark Age of Camelot-
Jump to: