Demise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Add-ons, U.I.'s, helpers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Creep
Creep

Add-ons, U.I.'s, helpers Empty
PostSubject: Add-ons, U.I.'s, helpers   Add-ons, U.I.'s, helpers I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 1:12 am

Been a LONG time since I played DAOC, but as I am going through the charplanner (cannot access catacombs), some things are coming back to me.

Wasn't there a huge spreadsheet/utility out there that had all of the game items loaded into it, and allowed you to tweak your toons? I cannot remember the name of it. If anyone HAS it, please let me know, or send to jason.schwarzkopf@cvn75.navy.mil

U.I.'s. I never changed my original until heading to Omaha and partying with JJ/Jerm for a week. Never had much joy with the custom U.I. What is recommended these days?

Any other tools/resources/websites anyone recommends? Is Allakhazam still the single source for quests?

Just dundering aloud, hopefully it helps someone else too.

J
Back to top Go down
Torm

PostSubject: Re: Add-ons, U.I.'s, helpers   Add-ons, U.I.'s, helpers I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:49 am

Sir, you must be bored on that boat.
Back to top Go down
Creep
Creep

PostSubject: Re: Add-ons, U.I.'s, helpers   Add-ons, U.I.'s, helpers I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:35 am

Bored doesn't begin to define it.

My daily:

Wake up at about 0730. Roll into a secret space. Check email. Run scenarios for a battlegroup.
Lunch.
More scenarios. More email.
Dinner.
Smoke.
Workout.
More email/briefs/work.
Back to my stateroom to watch House/play PS3/work crosswords until 2 am.

Rinse, repeat. Whee.

Now, add to the fact that my last two care packages have been LOST in the mail and RETURNED after a month (ever have a package returned for "questionable contents?" Ange spent an hour on the phone with the post office and got about as far as you can expect to get with your usual personnel department), and you'll understand a little of my frustration...no new games, no new House episodes, no new NOM-NOMs. That, and I don't want to be months behind you guys when I get back--if we're still actively playing DAOC and not Cataclysm--so I'd like to take the time now and map out my progress rather than be pestering people when I get back, regarding where to find the next level of MOB, or where to xp, etc. Printed all the maps, just planning on grinding with a clothie for the most part.

Ange may join me, but we'll see. Dramatically different schedules when I get home, and playing with the kids will take priority...well, that and Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock, Just Dance 2, and...oh yeah, CHRISTMAS.

Think the program I was thinking of was LOKI (spellcrafting/gear planner).

J
Back to top Go down
Torm

PostSubject: Re: Add-ons, U.I.'s, helpers   Add-ons, U.I.'s, helpers I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 1:56 pm

Hand off your info and I will send over some stuff, it might go thru from another APO. Let me know Episodes, etc.. Hell i may throw in a full season of Alf for you Wink
Back to top Go down
Creep
Creep

PostSubject: Re: Add-ons, U.I.'s, helpers   Add-ons, U.I.'s, helpers I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 3:51 am

Funny how I felt the need to resurrect this. Charplan was just updated recently. Google "charplan 1112" to get the most recent version from sourceforge. Does all of your chardev for ya. Really looking forward to Molvik...or whatever the 35-39 BG is.

Would anyone have a copy of that bigger charplanner that incorporated actual equipment into it? I seem to remember being able to autoload gear with its current stats back in the day. Not that I am that far along yet.

Any other resources out there? Saw a nice tribute page to cabbies. Otherwise, will go back to playing from memory and using the updated map functionality to beat up quests.

J
Back to top Go down
lazuras
lazuras

PostSubject: Re: Add-ons, U.I.'s, helpers   Add-ons, U.I.'s, helpers I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 9:02 am

I haven't bothered with an updated UI yet, so can't help you there, Loki is the old template builder we all used but a lot of the drops are not there or moved, the majority of your final gear will come from Uthgard specific drops or simply crafted so no need for a live daoc item database. Not to mention a pen and paper is super effective due to no-ToA bonuses...meaning making a template is relatively simple just figuring out what you have vs what you need...as a reminder:

Stats (dex, quick, intelll, etc)= lvl x 1.5 as I recall, 75 cap at 50

HP's (+power limited like old school, only get on accident) =lvl x 4, 200 max at 50

Resists max is +26% at 50, logically that's roughly lvl/2+1 but I don't remember their math for it sorry

skills bonus are LvL/5+1 capping at +11 at 50, RR's add to this number over cap as well.

remember for non lvl 50 always round down or truncate your decimal...have fun.
JJ
Back to top Go down
Vorex
Admin
Vorex

PostSubject: Re: Add-ons, U.I.'s, helpers   Add-ons, U.I.'s, helpers I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 12:21 pm

http://charbuilder.nixianplay.com/

^-Uthgard Char builder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Add-ons, U.I.'s, helpers   Add-ons, U.I.'s, helpers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Add-ons, U.I.'s, helpers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demise :: Dark Age of Camelot-
Jump to: