Demise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arena Practice

Go down 
+2
Creep
Torm
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Torm

Arena Practice Empty
PostSubject: Arena Practice   Arena Practice I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:56 pm

We need some arena practice set up, so currently we need volunteers to form up and try and kill us or a few of us a few times so we can improve our tactics. We can make groups of 3's and 5's and go to Blade's Edge or STV. We need to get some of our PvP side of the house skilled up and anyone else interested in PvP we can get some strategy's figured out.
Back to top Go down
Creep
Creep

Arena Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arena Practice   Arena Practice I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:14 pm

Ancora Imparo.

What's arena combat? What benefits do we get? How long does it take? Are there queues?

Never done it, but interested in learning a little more about pvp despite playing a decidedly non-pvp spec.

Thanks,
J
Back to top Go down
lazuras
lazuras

Arena Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arena Practice   Arena Practice I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:38 pm

just fyi, a lot of folks complaining forum wise about shadow in arena...about how strong it is, not that this means anything, but usually some sort of indicator.
JJ
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

Arena Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arena Practice   Arena Practice I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:33 pm

Arenas are duels so to speak. 2v2, 3v3, or 5v5. Yes there is a queue and the queue usually goes quickly. Doing arenas gets you arena points which are used to purchase PvP gear, etc... It can take as long as you want. It is not a dungeon. You can do 1 arena a day. You could do 100. Fights also depend on your group and the people you are against.

What Ken is asking for are "practice" runs. Helping the current crowd that is participating in arenas sharpen their skills. We are asking for some peeps to "duel" us, in other words. There are a few other people who have mentioned being interested in PvP but are a little shy. Shy of the unknown. Hence the "practice" arena request posted above by Ken.

We do take this somewhat serious. We have been working hard on gearing our people up, just like you guys for ICC. If you are interested, please make sure you are in it to help.

edit: Let me also add that if this turns out to be a success and more want to arena, GREAT! We can always create more arena teams.
Back to top Go down
Krosa
Admin
Krosa

Arena Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arena Practice   Arena Practice I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 5:10 am

Arena is basically taking a whole 8 hours of raid frustration and cramming it into 45 seconds of PVP. Course, this is coming from the guy who has like 4 seasons of arena titles lol.

edit - people complain about PRIESTS in arena in general Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.scaile.com
Vorex
Admin
Vorex

Arena Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arena Practice   Arena Practice I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:49 am

Fuck a clothie that just won't die and drains my healer's mana the entire fight while never seeming to lose his own. Fuck them right in the ear.
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

Arena Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arena Practice   Arena Practice I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:54 am

I was thinking too that we can duel same class peeps. Like Joy and I. Mike, Krosa, and Amie... etc. Exchange techniques too. I dunno, just a thought.
Back to top Go down
Torm

Arena Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arena Practice   Arena Practice I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 1:17 pm

I challenge anyone to a duel!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arena Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arena Practice   Arena Practice I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arena Practice
Page 1 of 1