Demise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battle.net Authenticator accounts hacked

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Megadeus

Battle.net Authenticator accounts hacked Empty
PostSubject: Battle.net Authenticator accounts hacked   Battle.net Authenticator accounts hacked I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 4:51 pm

All,

First off, I did not get hacked so dont worry.

So while looking over WOW stuff today, I found an interesting post about account security and the battle.net Authenticator.

Based on the MMO Champion arcitle( +blue posts), looks like the Battle.net authenticator IS hackable!!!!

http://www.mmo-champion.com/news-2/authenticator-accounts-hacked-icc-quests-crimson-deathcharger/

Mega
Back to top Go down
lazuras
lazuras

Battle.net Authenticator accounts hacked Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle.net Authenticator accounts hacked   Battle.net Authenticator accounts hacked I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:06 am

All I got from this, is the hacker has 30 seconds to use said code after you attempt to log...that means they basically have to be waiting for one person imparticular to log on and then quickly get their key logger to get the login name and password and then input the proper code...

if someone puts in that much effort they can have all my stuff for 2 days hehe, but yes very good info to have, nothing makes you completely safe, but hey better then a kick in the nuts.
JJ
Back to top Go down

Battle.net Authenticator accounts hacked
Page 1 of 1