Demise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Word of the Day...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

Word of the Day... Empty
PostSubject: Word of the Day...   Word of the Day... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:28 pm

Courtesy of "Urban Dictionary"

Text-hole

Someone who texts on their cellphone in really inappropriate places, like movie theatres, concerts, plays, or during sex.
1. The movie was great, except right during the best scene, this text-hole in front of me lit up his phone and started texting away.

2. We were humping away, and she started texting her friend. She was a certified text-hole.
Back to top Go down
Torm

Word of the Day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Word of the Day...   Word of the Day... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 2:24 am

Reminds me of when I was trying to use a treadmill and some Text-Hole was going away on the machine and wouldn't get off. Next time I will just turn it on full speed and walk away.
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

Word of the Day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Word of the Day...   Word of the Day... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 10:03 am

Seduciary Responsibility

The responsibilities of a boyfriend/husband to his girlfriend/wife to make attempts and succeed at seducing his mate.

Lucy: Ricky, you need to satisfy your seduciary responsibility in this relationship, I'm not feeling the romance.

Ricky: Yes dear.
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

Word of the Day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Word of the Day...   Word of the Day... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 10:19 am

Muffin Top

When a woman wears a pair of tight jeans that makes her flab spill out over the waistband, just like the top of a muffin sits over the edge of the paper case.

So what is it called on a guy?
Back to top Go down
Fyrefly

Word of the Day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Word of the Day...   Word of the Day... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 12:33 pm

Beer Foam
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

Word of the Day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Word of the Day...   Word of the Day... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 1:50 pm

BAHAHAHA! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

Word of the Day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Word of the Day...   Word of the Day... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:02 am

Leno Giver

When someone retires from a legendary television franchise, passes the torch to a worthy successor. Then he gets bored and starts a new show which sucks and then asks for their old job back by firing the successor.
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

Word of the Day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Word of the Day...   Word of the Day... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 12:37 am

Today's is not being added. I felt it to be really stupid....

Will see what tomorrow's brings. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Word of the Day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Word of the Day...   Word of the Day... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Word of the Day...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demise :: General Chat-
Jump to: