Demise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

and then there was one...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lazuras
lazuras

and then there was one... Empty
PostSubject: and then there was one...   and then there was one... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 1:48 pm

Congrats demise on downing the airship fight last night (not to mention the first 2 bosses in less then an hour! Now all that stands between us and the next installment of ICC is lord saurfang. I anticipate this as our last non-raiding Thursday due to New year's eve and all, so keep up the great work and expect double raid nights starting next week the 5th of January. See you all there and once again, thank you all for a succesful downing of a new encounter.
JJ
Back to top Go down
Creep
Creep

PostSubject: Re: and then there was one...   and then there was one... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 2:11 pm

Great adjusting last night to the changing raid needs. No egos in raid (or we're all too hammered to mind). Great to see people get outside their comfort zones and react REALLY damn well to ever-shifting circumstance (2nd group before deathwhisper comes to mind, or my grey screen o' death). I guess all those painful pugs helped us to be a little more wary Wink

Keep gearing, keep learning, and keep reading. Truly looking forward to the next raid with you all.

J
Back to top Go down
Fyrefly

PostSubject: Re: and then there was one...   and then there was one... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 3:10 pm

Very well played...glad we did that "one last try" on the ship. Everyone brought their "A" game.

For future gun battle reference...if the tank and DPS that hop to the other ship can stay closer to the edge - I can stand on the side of the "home" ship and HoT you all. This worked VERY well on the last attempt we did - and as Mimic soared through the air each direction, I was dropping HoT's on him steady. This seemed to give the away team healer time to rocket pack over to the ship and land the big heals without the tank being at 200hps for the most part....just an observation....food for thought.

Great work Demise, looking forward to the next roll.

I love you
Fyre
Back to top Go down
kyarr
Officer

PostSubject: Re: and then there was one...   and then there was one... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 12:01 am

Grats! Sucks I've had to miss out on all this. Family first though. Hopefully I haven't lost my raid spot... I'm back in town now so back to being online 24/7
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: and then there was one...   and then there was one... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

and then there was one...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Demise :: World of Warcraft-
Jump to: