Demise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BETA WEEKEND!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

BETA WEEKEND! Empty
PostSubject: BETA WEEKEND!   BETA WEEKEND! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 7:21 am

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!! Can you tell?!!!!!  What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face 
Back to top Go down
Thorgren
Officer
Thorgren

BETA WEEKEND! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BETA WEEKEND!   BETA WEEKEND! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 7:52 am

What server are you all playing on?
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

BETA WEEKEND! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BETA WEEKEND!   BETA WEEKEND! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 8:05 am

Pergo, the PvP one. We wanted to see what the PvP server was like. So far, no ganking  Razz but we only got to lvl 10-ish. Hopefully next BETA we will get even higher. Overall we love the game. I don't think we even scratched the surface either. Game play was really smooth. The battleground we got to play was pretty busy, enjoyed our times in there.  cyclops 
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

BETA WEEKEND! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BETA WEEKEND!   BETA WEEKEND! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 6:19 pm

Saw Wildstar post that they are having a bonus beta weekend this weekend starting at 7am PST TOMORROW! YAY! What a Face 
https://forums.wildstar-online.com/forums/index.php?/topic/29562-bonus-wildstar-weekend/
Back to top Go down
Vorex
Admin
Vorex

BETA WEEKEND! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BETA WEEKEND!   BETA WEEKEND! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 6:43 pm

Sweet. Time to run the patcher then I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

BETA WEEKEND! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BETA WEEKEND!   BETA WEEKEND! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 8:09 am

I am going to try an Esper this beta weekend. Saturday we won't be on too much. Have a birthday party and some other things to do... Hoping we get plenty of time tonight and Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Thorgren
Officer
Thorgren

BETA WEEKEND! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BETA WEEKEND!   BETA WEEKEND! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 5:11 pm

Moved into our new house. I haven't had time to play. How are things going? Still holding interest?
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

BETA WEEKEND! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BETA WEEKEND!   BETA WEEKEND! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 1:13 am

As much as beta can!  Very Happy  RL things have kept us from playing lately. MIAs for jobs and such. But yes, everyone who has played it so far is still playing. I think there are 6 (not including you guys if you play)

Congrats on the new house!  What a Face 
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

BETA WEEKEND! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BETA WEEKEND!   BETA WEEKEND! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 7:50 pm

Been so stinkin' busy I forgot all about the BETA weekend... Good thing they are throwing in an extra one THIS WEEKEND! Woohoo!  cheers 
Back to top Go down
Torm

BETA WEEKEND! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BETA WEEKEND!   BETA WEEKEND! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 1:44 am

I am glad it is living up to the hype so far, I got a beta key invite. However I have been pretty busy with NCOA during the week and weekends.

Airpower!
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

BETA WEEKEND! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BETA WEEKEND!   BETA WEEKEND! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 3:40 pm

Hopefully you can get on sometime this weekend and play. We're busy a lot too. Haven't had a chance to log on yet Sad Tonight we will for sure and hopefully all day tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Thorgren
Officer
Thorgren

BETA WEEKEND! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BETA WEEKEND!   BETA WEEKEND! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 9:33 pm

Still no time to play...I hate moving
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

BETA WEEKEND! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BETA WEEKEND!   BETA WEEKEND! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 8:07 am

I hate it for you  Sad  We've been busy too, so don't feel like we've left you too far behind. I don't think I have a toon above lvl 12.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BETA WEEKEND! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BETA WEEKEND!   BETA WEEKEND! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BETA WEEKEND!
Page 1 of 1