HomeGalleryFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

How do I...Zarhym, silvers elites, and get HUGE?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Creep

PostSubject: How do I...Zarhym, silvers elites, and get HUGE?   Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:12 pm

Can anyone please post some how-to's for me to learn while hanging without full intardwebs?

1) What do I need to do for the Zarhym Altogether achievement? (Dude in the cave timeless isle.)
2) Where are Rattleskew and Golgonaar on Timeless Isle? (Last two I need.)
3) What is the largest size you can achieve in WoW using cosmetic toys, and which ones? (I assume darkmoon firewater, winterspring firewater, size-increasing feast, potion of giant growth...are there others that stack?)

Thanks!!!!
J

SNES Fanboi, player of (series) Shadow Hearts, Suikoden, Castlevania, Drakengard (Nier), Dragon Age, and Torchlight.

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the bean of java that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains.  The stains become a warning.  It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."  -Dunecat
Back to top Go down
Creep

PostSubject: Re: How do I...Zarhym, silvers elites, and get HUGE?   Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:59 am

Golganaar down...he's a BIG mofo (biggest Silver Elite on the island I have found) weighing in at 218M hp...spawns near the rock giants, and is a BIG rock giant...not sure what his spawn timer is...but, given that I have seen him once...and heard him talked about once since 5.4 hit...probably pretty damn long.

Rattleskew is underwater and is an event out near the stinkbraid ship to the south.

SNES Fanboi, player of (series) Shadow Hearts, Suikoden, Castlevania, Drakengard (Nier), Dragon Age, and Torchlight.

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the bean of java that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains.  The stains become a warning.  It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."  -Dunecat
Back to top Go down
Seiwa

PostSubject: Re: How do I...Zarhym, silvers elites, and get HUGE?   Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:13 am

1) What do I need to do for the Zarhym Altogether achievement? (Dude in the cave timeless isle.)

I found a skull floating in the 1st cubby on the left. When i talked to him he asked me to help him find his body. I was then shifted into a spirit world loaded with chests and mean looking spirits. The skull warned that the spirits would knock us out of the spirit world. I avoided all the spirits and got as many chests as i could and found myself at the very end of the cave. Up a spiral ramp by a blue campfire was the bones of his body. I clicked them and got the achieve.

All in all pretty easy, you just have to be patient and wait for the spirits to move.

Note: you don't need to get the chests for the achieve, but you do get coins.
Back to top Go down
Creep

PostSubject: Re: How do I...Zarhym, silvers elites, and get HUGE?   Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:50 pm

You rule.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do I...Zarhym, silvers elites, and get HUGE?   

Back to top Go down

How do I...Zarhym, silvers elites, and get HUGE?
Page 1 of 1