HomeGalleryFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Saw this and HAD to share

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lazuras

PostSubject: Saw this and HAD to share   Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:52 pm

My favorite part:

"Dicks and Idiots Working Together Warcraft is a lot like sex in that you can't really get anything done unless you have at least five people. But let's look at the figures: A five-man group in World of Warcraft contains one to five dicks and four to five idiots. Getting a WoW group to do anything together is harder than getting a bag of chickens its SCUBA certification. "

http://www.cracked.com/blog/understanding-the-world-of-warcraft-using-super-mario-brothers/?wa_user1=5&wa_user2=Music&wa_user3=blog&wa_user4=companion

I also enjoy:

"Imagine you're trying to teach your son to play baseball. You teach him the rules, how to throw, how to swing and when you tell him to go for it, he throws the ball into the side of his own head, runs the wrong way and tries to sell a b*****b to an undercover cop. Warcraft players fail in directions you never thought possible."

bahahaha.
JJ

"DEMISE" we melee so you don't have to
Back to top Go down
Creep

PostSubject: Re: Saw this and HAD to share   Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:08 pm

This.

x25

= LFR.

J

SNES Fanboi, player of (series) Shadow Hearts, Suikoden, Castlevania, Drakengard (Nier), Dragon Age, and Torchlight.

"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the bean of java that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains.  The stains become a warning.  It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."  -Dunecat
Back to top Go down

Saw this and HAD to share
Page 1 of 1