Demise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vent discussions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lazuras
lazuras

Vent discussions Empty
PostSubject: Vent discussions   Vent discussions I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 10:20 am

All,
we've had a few nights now where a few of us have been talking and wanted to get the info out to the masses. We are a small guild as most of folks stuck with wow, finding groups isn't horrible but we like to play with people with similiar guild tags, steady groups, competent folks etc etc...so we've discussed two options: Get our butts recruiting or join a large established guild. I personnally don't mind either way, demise will remain accesible if we decide to represent another guild and Lynde although rusty, has always been a good recruiter. Both are a means to simply have more people to chat with, play with, enjoy the game with. So the question is...which would you prefer, right now I'm leaning towards recruitment as we've already put so much influence into demise, but on the same token there are a lot of guilds out there already with full buffs available daily and may be more able to help, so figure it's up for discussion. So post up your two cents and any insight you may have in recruiting or simply your thoughts on the matter, honestly I'm easy and content right now, but I know others are disheartened by the options more people would offer. Let the brainstorming commence.
JJ
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

Vent discussions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent discussions   Vent discussions I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 11:42 am

I say we try the recruiting. We have always enjoyed being our own guild and making our own rules. If that fails, then I say go for joining another guild on the side. <shrug>
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

Vent discussions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent discussions   Vent discussions I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 11:44 am

PLUS! We have some new peeps in the game now that are just getting used to it/leveling up. I have another one coming in a week or so. Hopefully this will help with the lack of people being on.

I think we need to be more sociable within the guild. We have some new peeps that NO ONE talks to. I will try to work on this since I seem to be the most talkative one of the bunch, hehe!
Back to top Go down
lazuras
lazuras

Vent discussions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent discussions   Vent discussions I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 1:40 pm

I am with you, I'll start typing more often as my deep wells of awesome sauce will surely keep people coming back for more...well at least they'll see people talk...If I'm on vent a little less you know why, hard for me type when I can just talk hehe. As for recruiting...remember folks even if you're not trying to get someone in the guild you are always representing and could always find potential members in any scenario, from dragons, to WvW, to random Pugs...but overall, I say we put lynde in charge cause you know, most of us are too filled with hatred of humans to really do a good job of it Wink
JJ
Back to top Go down
Vorex
Admin
Vorex

Vent discussions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent discussions   Vent discussions I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 5:38 pm

recruiting sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

Vent discussions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent discussions   Vent discussions I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 7:23 pm

I just noticed something really funny here... The vent conversation involved... JJ, myself, and Mike.... This thread involves... JJ, myself, and Mike....

Suspect
Back to top Go down
lazuras
lazuras

Vent discussions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent discussions   Vent discussions I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 7:26 pm

I would say you now see the need for recruiting is even more dire lol
Back to top Go down
Engelica
Officer
Engelica

Vent discussions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent discussions   Vent discussions I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 7:30 pm

Duh'yup
Back to top Go down
Zearn

Vent discussions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent discussions   Vent discussions I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:54 pm

Recruiting sounds good... Hopefully we don't run everyone off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vent discussions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vent discussions   Vent discussions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vent discussions
Page 1 of 1